The Volkswagen People First Promise is our pledge to all Canadians as we navigate the road ahead together, by putting accessibility, safety, and our Halifax community at the forefront of everything we do. At Steele Volkswagen, we are here to help with the vehicle needs (new and used) for all Nova Scotia customers.
Attainable & Flexible
This is our commitment to make owning a Volkswagen simple for both current and future owners. We’re making the experience more accessible with:
- Financing from 0% on select new 2019 models.
- Flexible payment options, including interest-free 90-day payment deferrals.
- Extensions on Loans and Leases.
- A three-month extension to your manufacturer warranty if it expires between March 1st and May 31st.
- Service financing plans tailored to your needs.
- 4 years/60,000 KM of no-charge scheduled maintenance on select new 2019 models.
Convenient & Safe
This is our commitment to help ensure the safety of our customers, employees, and Dealers without sacrificing accessibility. We’re working diligently to provide you with:
- A virtual shopping experience.
- Contactless sales and service.
- Pick-up and delivery options.
- 24-hour online service appointment bookings
- Worry-free sanitization of all touch surfaces in our Dealership and service areas.
This is our commitment to continue supporting our communities. We’re achieving this with programs such as:
- Continuing to support our communities through Dealer-led initiatives, and with VW Canada initiatives like partnering with Dillon’s Distillers in Ontario to deliver alcohol-based sanitizer to emergency service workers.
- Complimentary vehicle pick-up and drop-off for VW Owners.
- A long-lasting partnership with Camp Ooch, a camp for kids affected by childhood cancer. This is the 6th consecutive year we’ll be supporting Camp Ooch by participating in the Sporting Life 10K, which this year will be virtual and Canada-wide.
- Volksgiving, where we’ll be recognizing VW owners who have given back to their communities.